Cracking Welsh Questions
Whether you're learning alone or with a friend, exposure is key to language acquisition.
With 50 Welsh questions to ask yourself or someone else - as well as 50 more day-to-day 'off the cuff' questions - you'll find plenty of opportunities to expose yourself to the language.
Each question is joined on the opposite page by:
- its translation,
- notes on grammar,
- potential avenues to respond to the question,
- useful vocabulary, and
- dialectal variations of the question itself.
This book can be your ultimate companion to getting closer to using your Welsh in the wild.
Publication Date December 2021
Author: Stephen Owen Rule
Format: Paperback, 10.16 x 1.32 x 15.24 cm, 227 pages
We dispatch all orders received 3 times a week, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Please order by 12 noon, otherwise, your order may not be dispatched until the next working day (Monday, Wednesday or Friday). Please get in touch if your order is urgent, we will try our best to help you.
Free ‘click and collect’ for customers in Oswestry on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Free economy delivery for UK orders over £50
- Economy Delivery - from £1.99, delivery aim 3-5 working days, usually Royal Mail 48.
- Standard Delivery - from £2.99, delivery aim 1-2 working days, usually Royal Mail 24.
- Express Delivery - from £7.99, delivery aim next working day, usually DPD Local / Parcelforce.